RV Refrigerator Repair
Our training center is in a small town of less than 5,000 people, and yet we have been told we are a major icon in the RV industry because of the unprecedented and innovative procedures we have developed. Whether you bring your Dometic or Norcold RV refrigerator to our shop or we come to you with our mobile service, FRVRTC will take care of your RV refrigerator needs for preventative maintenance, repairs, cooling unit reconditioning, and installations. We specialize in reliable service at very competitive rates. At FRVRTC, we strive to bring you savings and quality service. We are also equipped to assist with your Dometic RV refrigerator or Norcold RV refrigerator insurance and warranty claims.
We are not able to provide phone or email support on your RV refrigerator. If your refrigerator problem or question is beyond the scope of the videos at this web site, we will be happy to provide you with hands on diagnosis and repair or you may choose to go to one of the centers who advertise on the RV Refrigerator Reconditioning Centers page at this web site.
Click on each tab below to see what we offer
Our technicians practice the same quality control and honesty that our company is built on. If you're an RV owner, we'd like to help you save money by sharing a few minor diagnostics and repair DIY videos with you or by do repairs for you.
- Roger Ford has nearly 40 years experience in refrigeration repair.
- Roger and Onna Lee Ford are the pioneers of RV refrigerator cooling unit reconditioning.
- We have written the only manual available on RV refrigerator cooling unit reconditioning (The Ford Procedures).
- We have written the only DIY guide for the RV Owner (Average Joe's RV Refrigerator)
- Our recconditioning services will save you money and provide you with a warranty better than that of a new cooling unit.
Our Services Include:
- RV Refrigerator Repair
- RV Refrigerator Cooling Unit Reconditioning
- RV Refrigerator Parts
- RV Refrigerator Sales
- RV Refrigerator Related Problems
- *NOTE: We do not ship cooling units. Our procedures require the entire refrigerator which in the end provides you with a much better product. Be very careful of those who do ship cooling units. We hear the horror stories from RV owners who have lost money and can't get warranties honored. Check them out thoroughly before you buy from one of them!!
- Discounted pricing on reconditioned cooling units.
- Purchase a new refrigerator, and receive a $100 discount with trade-in.
- We are also interested in purchasing used RV refrigerators.
- Warranty is transferable the first year.
- In the event of a warranty issue, your warranty is reactivated. Service calls are included the first year of the warranty, as long as it is within the same distance as the initial service call.
- We provide you with written proof of our cooling unit warranty prior to doing the actual repair.
To Schedule an appointment or a service call: Contact our office 270-354-9239.
- If you are leaving your RV on our lot, please make sure the REFRIGERATOR is LEVEL and the RV is locked. Put the key, your name, phone number, the make of the RV, and a description of the problem in an envelope and drop the envelope in the mail slot in the back door of the shop.
- Service is $95.00 an hour with a one hour minimum.
- Service calls are charged from the time we leave the shop until we return.
- For cooling unit reconditioning, please allow at least 2-3 weeks for completion.
- Manufacturers or Extended Warranties – in some cases the RV owner will be required to pay the bill. Your warranty company may reimburse you or when we receive payment for the warranty, we will reimburse you.
- Hours – Monday –Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. After hours by appointment.
- FRVRTC will be closed the week of the 21st of every month.
- We accept cash, checks and debit/credit cards. There is a transaction fee for debit/credit cards.